Saturday, April 9

4/9 Here we go again...

     Three some odd years ago I stopped my run of "Adept Tales" over on my Mindful Mind of Myndtrip blog. At the time I wasn't happy about the direction of the story for various reasons and decided to rethink the whole project. I started some rewrites that I was fairly happy with, but I didn't really get very far. Now, all this time later, I've been rereading the old series and I have to say, I really, really like it. So, I've decided to restart it, right where I left off.

     Over the next week or so I will be posting the original episodes, under the new name, "Manifest Tales." If you've already read these, not much has changed. There has been some minor editing to adjust the story to fit some new ideas, but for the most part they are untouched. I'm posting them again here, spread out, so that I'm not bombarding new readers.
     
     Once the original stories are posted, I'll start posting new episodes, about once a week or so, depending on schedule. 


     The first 3 episodes are already up, as they're basically the "get to know the world" episodes. Just click the link for the episode you want on the top right of this page. All comments are always welcome, good or bad.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment